Congratulations to H.E. Justin, who brought the USDD stablecoin to the big screen in Times Square, New York on August 29, marking the start of a month-long market campaign. With the crypto market at crossroads, Poloniex is launching a lucky draw targeting all USDD holders in the following month to boost confidence amid the market downturn.
The registration will close on October 16 at 23:59 (UTC)
Promotion period: 4 weeks (28 days), and snapshots will be taken during September 26 at 08:00–October 23 at 20:00 (UTC)
Participants with USDD holdings will receive entries in different quantities after the promotion wraps up, and Poloniex will select award winners with hash-based lucky draw rules. The more entries you receive, the better your entry numbers match the winning digits, the higher your chance of winning prizes, and the more rewards. Details are as follows:
During the four-week promotion period, Poloniex will distribute entries to users according to their USDD account balance on a weekly basis. Users holding at least 1,000 USDD in a week can get one entry and one more for every 1,000 USDD increase in their account balance. Each user can receive up to 15 entries per week. Details are as follows:
Extra bonus: During the promotion, users whose USDD account balance increases by 3,000 USDD or more over the previous week will receive five extra entries.
Rules and Terms:
- Click here to register, and the deadline for registration is October 16 at 23:59 (UTC)
- Promotion period: 4 weeks (28 days), and snapshots will be taken during September 26 at 08:00–October 23 at 20:00 (UTC)
- Users can participate at any time during the promotion. The system will take snapshots of users' USDD balance twice a day at 8:00 and 20:00 (UTC), and the daily average account balance is the average of the user's USDD holdings at the two time points. The first snapshot will be taken on September 26 at 08:00 (UTC).
- Please keep sufficient balance in your Wallet > Asset Balance > USDD during this period. USDD in pending orders, pending deposits, and pending withdrawals will not count towards your balance.
- For example, User A has a daily average balance of 5,000 USDD in the first week of the promotion, 8,500 USDD in the second week (3,500 USDD more than the balance in the first week, which can earn the user five extra entries), 20,000 USDD in the third week (11,500 USDD more than the balance in the second week, which can earn the user five extra entries), and 22,000 USDD in the fourth week. In this case, User A can receive a total of 53 entries (5+8+15+15+5+5).
- This promotion is not open to market makers.
- Entry number:
- Every week, the system will automatically give out entries to qualified users based on the entries rules specified above;
- The ticket number for the first week will begin with 1111111 to what equals the total number of entries distributed during the week; the first ticket number for the second week will follow that of the last ticket sent in the first week, so on and so forth;
- Users can check their entry numbers on the promo page;
- Every week, poloniex will announce the number of entries distributed over the week, the total number of entries distributed, and the ranking of users by the number of entries earned.
- Rules of the hash-based lucky draw: This promotion will end on October 23 at 20:00 (UTC). Suppose the latest TRON block at this time point has a hash value of t795519f40a75c3f46d0426d5db908458b3d056b929d02b536c1c6d431ec94f093, then we will have 7955194075346042659084583056929025361643194093 after removing all the letters. Here we take the last seven digits 3194093 as the winning number. Below are the details for matching:
- Compare your entry number with the winning number, and you can win an award if all seven digits are matched (i.e., your ticket number is 3194093);
- If the first digit of your entries does not match that of the winning number, then the last six digits will be compared; you can win an award if the last six digits are matched (i.e., your last six digits are 194093);
- If the first two digits of your entries do not match those of the winning number, then the last five digits will be compared; you can win an award if the last five digits are matched (i.e., your last five digits are 94093);
- As the matching process goes on, if only five seats are left when the last three digits are being matched, and yet there are eight users whose entries have three matches (for example, their ticket numbers are 1131093, 1452093, 1233093, 1125093, 1896093, 1547093, 1678093, and 1039093), then awards will first be given to the user with the larger entry number.
- Notes on the awards:
- Poloniex will draw the winners and give out awards through a hash-based lucky draw. Different awards come with varying rewards.
- The ten entry holders with the most matches will be awarded "Dream Chaser" with rewards plus the exclusive "Sun Captain" title (expires after 6 months) and become a special guest at Twitter Space of the Space Traveler Program. They will also be entitled to other benefits, such as access to VIP special events, and a commission of up to 60% for inviting new users to sign up and trade. Please visit the official website of Poloniex Space Travelers for detailed rules.
- One user may only win "Dream Chaser" once. If a user has won "Dream Chaser" multiple times, then only one entry will be kept valid, with the others nullified; the "Dream Chaser" award will be given to the next qualified winner with the most matches.
- Other awards: One user may win the prizes of "Dream Adventurer", "Dream Explorer", and "Dream Sailer" multiple times based on their entry numbers. The more entries you hold, the higher your chance of winning prizes and the bigger the rewards.
- Reward distribution: All USDD airdrop rewards will be distributed within ten working days after the promotion ends. You can log in to your account and check the rewards in Activity > Wallet.
- We are unable to distribute rewards or airdrops to customer accounts that are frozen, closed, or based in a prohibited country. Prohibited countries/regions are as follows: Ontario (Canada), Crimea, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Mali, North Korea, Palestine, Syrian Arab Republic, Somalia, Sudan, Zimbabwe, Afghanistan, Cote d'Ivoire, Yemen, Lebanon, Myanmar, Chinese Mainland, Cuba, United States of America and all U.S. territories, and any country or region subject to an embargo or other similar sanctions imposed by the U.S., the U.K., or the European Union (the "Restricted Territory").
- The rules of the promotion shall be subject to Poloniex’s interpretations and decisions, which shall be final. We reserve the right to disqualify any person who is known or suspected to be cheating or violating any rules and regulations set by Poloniex.
September 23, 2022