Poloniex has launched the new trading system and would love to hear your thoughts or feedbacks on how we can improve your experience and our service!
All users are welcome to give feedback. Whether that be through comments, questions, bug reports, or feature requests in the following platforms:
- Official apps downloaded from https://poloniex.com/app-download
The rewards are up to 1000 USDT will be issued to your Poloniex account if your submission is accepted. To receive the rewards, please create a Poloniex account.
The most valuable proposal that gives a good indication of market wants/needs or solves pain points.
Users who give more than 3 constructive and valid pieces of feedbacks or reports.
A random draw of users who give effective feedbacks or reports.
Notice: Only feedback with a detailed description and verified by our team is considered valid feedback. We will review the feedback and issue the rewards every 2 weeks and may contact you through email and verify the exact issues after receiving your form.
Submit your feedback:
Terms & Conditions:
- Poloniex will issue USDT rewards to your Poloniex account within two weeks after the feedback is verified and accepted.
- For reports on severe issues or issues that have an extreme impact on security, Poloniex will provide additional rewards to the reporters. Please report potential security vulnerabilities to us via our HackerOne bug bounty program located at https://hackerone.com/poloniex.
- Only the first verified feedback of a particular issue will be rewarded. Similar feedbacks are considered invalid.
- The rewards will not be issued to the same account in the same rewarding period.
- We are unable to distribute rewards to Poloniex accounts that are frozen, closed, or based in a prohibited country.
- Anyone hijacking official traffic or jeopardizing Poloniex clients’ account security will be deprived of the qualification for the reward.
- Poloniex reserves all rights of the final explanation of this program and could make amendments without prior notification.
August 9, 2022