Based on the results of the survey "What's THE Ethereum-based token you would like to HOLD the most", Poloniex is kicking off a Hold & Earn event in the following fifteen days, where users can grab a share of 10,000 USDT as long as they hold and trade the most-voted tokens: Ethereum Classic (ETC), Polygon (MATIC), 0x (ZRX), Decentraland (MANA), ApeCoin (APE), SSV Network (SSV), and Ethereum (ETH) [Including Ethereum POW(ETHW) and Ethereum POS(ETHS)].
Event period: 15 days, August 25, 2022 at 09:00 - September 9, 2022 at 08:59 (UTC)
[Hold Tokens to Enjoy up to 60% APY]
During the event, registered users with a total balance of the tokens reaching 500 USDT and a cumulative trading volume of any of the tokens reaching 500 USDT can enjoy up to 60% APY on the tokens they hold. For users who complete KYC verification, their cumulative trading volume will be multiplied by 1.5 in calculation. Details are as follows:
Rewards are calculated based on the applicable APY and start to accrue after the first snapshot showing that the user holds sufficient balance as required is taken. The total prize pool for this promotion is 7,000 USDT. Each qualified user can win up to 500 USDT. At the end of the event, if we determine that the total prize pool is not enough to offer an APY as specified, we will distribute the prize to users in proportion to their balance and days of participation.
[Deposit Tokens to Split 1,500 USDT]
During the event, registered users with a total net deposit volume of the tokens reaching 500 USDT and a cumulative trading volume of the tokens reaching 200 USDT can evenly split 1,500 USDT.
[Invite New Users to Share 1,000 USDT]
During the event, for registered users who successfully invite new users (via referral link or code) to sign up for Poloniex, complete KYC verification, and trade a total of 500 USDT or more in the tokens, both the inviters and invitees can evenly split a prize pool of 1,000 USDT.
Note: Each user can win up to 10 USDT.
[Interact with Us on Social Media to Win from 500 USDT]
During the event, we will randomly pick 50 users from all who complete the following tasks and reward each lucky user with 10 USDT. The tasks are:
- Follow Poloniex Exchange @Poloniex on Twitter
- Join our official Telegram channel @https://t.me/poloniexenglish
- Repost this event in the community or on social media
- Trade any amount in any of the nine tokens during the event
Rules and Terms:
- Event period: 15 days, August 25, 2022 at 09:00 - September 9, 2022 at 08:59 (UTC)
- How to Participate: Fill out the registration form to sign up for the campaign.
- The eligible trading pairs in this event are ETH/BTC, ETH/TRX, ETH/TUSD, ETH/USDC, ETH/USDT, ETHBEAR/USDT, ETHBULL/USDT, WETH/USDT, COMP/ETH, EOS/ETH, ETC/ETH, ZEC/ETH, ZRX/ETH, ETHS / ETH, ETHS / USDD, ETHS / USDT, ETHW / ETH, ETHW / USDD, ETHW / USDT, ETC/BTC, ETC/USDC, ETC/USDT, MATIC/BTC, MATIC/TRX, MATIC/USDC, MATIC/USDT, ZRX/BTC, ZRX/ETH, ZRX/USDT, MANA/BTC, MANA/USDC, MANA/USDT, APE/USDT, SSV/USDT, and SSV/USDD.
- Trading volume = Sum (executed buys in the trading pairs of the tokens) + Sum (executed sells in the trading pairs of the tokens).
- Deposits or withdrawals will not count towards the trading volume.
- The trading volume will be calculated in USDT.
- [Hold Tokens to Enjoy up to 60% APY] Users may join the event on any given day, and Poloniex will take four snapshots of users' balance at around 00:00, 06:00, 12:00, and 18:00 (UTC) each day. Please make sure you have sufficient balance [Wallet - Asset Balance - ETH/ETC/MATIC/ZRX/MANA/APE] in your wallet during this time. ETH/ETC/MATIC/ZRX/MANA/APE in pending orders, pending deposits, and pending withdrawals will not count towards your balance.
- Reward calculation: Reward for a user = Total value of the tokens held by the user (in USDT) * APY corresponding to the user's holding period * Snapshots showing that the user holds the tokens/365 days/4 (number of snapshots taken each day).
- The system will take the closing prices of the tokens when the event ends as the standard exchange rate. The value of any of the tokens in USDT = The total amount of the token held by the user * The exchange rate of the token.
- Users can choose any of the nine tokens to participate in the event.
- Example: Suppose a KYCed user A makes deposits/trades on day 2 of the event and holds a balance of 15 ETH till the end of the event, and A's trading volume of all ETH pairs is 40,000 USDT. In this case, A has 9 days of snapshots (9*4=36 snapshots in total). Suppose the exchange rate of ETH to USDT is 1: 2000 when the event ends, then A is eligible for an APY of 60% and thus can get a reward of 15*2,000*60%*36/365/4=443 USDT.
- [Deposit Tokens to Split 1,500 USDT] Each user can win 50 USDT at maximum.
- "Net Deposits" refers to a user's total deposits of the nine tokens on Poloniex minus the user’s withdrawals, and is calculated in the following way:
- Net Deposits = Deposits of the nine tokens - Withdrawals of the nine tokens.
- The tokens bought via Poloniex markets will not be factored into the net deposit calculation.
- This event is not open to market makers.
- Reward distribution: All rewards will be distributed within ten working days after the event ends. You can log in to your account and view the rewards in Activity > Wallet.
- Users deemed to have used multiple accounts in an attempt to win multiple prizes will be disqualified from this event.
- We are unable to distribute rewards or airdrops to customer accounts that are frozen, closed, or based in a prohibited country. Prohibited countries/regions are as follows: Ontario (Canada), Crimea (Ukraine), Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Mali, North Korea, Palestine, Syrian Arab Republic, Somalia, Sudan, Zimbabwe, Afghanistan, Cote d'Ivoire, Yemen, Lebanon, Myanmar, Chinese Mainland, Cuba, United States of America and all U.S. territories, and any country or region subject to an embargo or other similar sanctions imposed by the U.S., the U.K., or the European Union (the "Restricted Territory").
- The rules of the event shall be subject to Poloniex’s interpretations and decisions, which shall be final. We reserve the right to disqualify any person known or suspected of cheating or violating any rules and regulations set by Poloniex.
August 25, 2022