As part of the Poloniex team’s continuous efforts to improve the performance of the exchange and to better serve our customers, we may delist certain assets from time to time. We delist assets as part of our mission to provide customers with access to the most innovative projects that fuel the industry and to ensure the assets meet the high standards of our customers.
From time to time we may delist an asset if the project no longer satisfies certain important criteria that we look for in our listed assets. These criteria are outlined in our Delisting Policy. Based on our most recent review, we have decided to move forward with delisting the following assets from Poloniex:
- Unlock Protocol(UDT)
- Deposits of all currencies will be halted from October 31, 10:00 UTC. Any deposits made after this time will not be credited to your account.
- Trading for all currencies mentioned will be halted from November 10, 10:00 UTC.
- Withdrawals for all currencies are currently enabled and will be disabled on January 19, 2023 at 10:00 UTC.
To withdraw your assets, visit your Poloniex wallet, select the asset you want to withdraw, and provide a crypto address associated with the coin you are attempting to withdraw. You must have a balance greater than the minimum network fee of this asset to withdraw. You can find the latest withdrawal fees in your Poloniex Wallet.
- All trade orders will be automatically removed after trading ceases in each respective trading pair.
- Deposits of these tokens after October 31, 2022 10:00 (UTC) will not be credited to your account.
- Withdrawals of these coins and tokens from Poloniex will continue to be supported until January 19, 2023 at 10:00 UTC.
Thanks for your support!
October 27, 2022